Search for services:

Carbon management Green Energy Sustainable Construction Solar Panel Installations
Structural Survey
Architectural design Building Regulations Property CAD Plans
Building Planning Permission Change of Use application General Planning Advice
DEC Public Building EPC EPC Residential Landlord EPC Commercial Home Condition Survey
Fast Property Sale Conveyancing Residential Lease Extension Asbestos Removal Asbestos Survey
Rent Review Lease Renewal Home Buyers Report Valuation Survey Building Survey Schedule of Condition Schedule of Dilapidations Boundary Dispute Party Wall Act Expert Witness Rating Commercial Property Valuation Commercial Property Management Agency - Sales - lettings Public Sector Consultancy


Just Select your property requirement from the drop down menu at the top of the page. will provide up to 5 estimates and contact details of Chartered Surveyors, Valuers, Structural Engineers, Architects, Energy Assessors and other Property Specialists, quickly and easily and free of charge.

Our statement of intent. wants to introduce you to property experts who can meet your property needs. Whether you are buying, selling or renovating a residential or a commercial property, can offer a professional introduction service, saving you both time and money.

Where can help you.

Buying a commercial property? The right research and expertise is essential. To minimise risk in such a large investment you need a qualified surveyor. They will consider the Valuation, Structural Issues, Disability Discrimination Act compliance, Planning Use, Building Condition, Asbestos, and Restrictive Covenants, and these are just a few of the issues to be investigated. If you are purchasing a commercial Lease, your needs will still be similar.  Special attention must be given to the Leasehold Agreement. This may all sound overwhelming but the right legal and professional property advice, provided to you by experts introduced to you by, can make the process much smoother. Get quotes and contacts to cover each of these aspects, by clicking on the links above. Tell us what you need, and we will find you your property expert.

Are you selling your commercial property? Are you looking for a commercial tenant to let, sub-let or assign your property etc? Then to make the process easier you will need a Commercial Property Agent who will market the property or Lease. A Valuer will provide the valuation of the property being sold and can introduce you to property experts to provide the Commercial EPC

Enter your contact details and describe what you need.


You will receive details of experts available in your web browser, and the experts will receive your contact details.

House Survey | Property Surveyor | Property Valuation | Surveyor Search

Are you buying or Selling your home?

It is the biggest money transaction you are ever likely to make. can help you get it right by putting you in touch with  a surveyor near you to carry out a Building Survey or a Homebuyer Report or if indeed where appropriate a Valuation Report. If building problems have already been discovered, can provide quotes and contact details for local property specialists to investigate and where necessary carry out work on subsidence, asbestos or other specialists to inspect and report on property problems in more detail.  We can also provide a set of estimates for the legal Conveyancing. In marketing the commercial property can help you arrange a Commercial EPC. offers a search that enables you to find estimates for Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) from EPC consultants and Domestic Energy Assessors (DEA) who cover your local area. At the same time you will be provided contact details to discuss with the property expert directly in to your email account. Also available are estimates for Conveyancing for property experts.

Are you looking to carry out an extension or build an entirely new property? If you are going to extend your house, or create a new house, you may need to discuss your requirements with an Architect or Archtectural Designer or a Structural Engineer. They will identify optimum designs to meet your requirements and also any other requirements for planning permission applications and building regulations. Extra investigations may need to be made it the building is listed or is in a conservation area.

Is your property experiencing problems, either a physical or legal issue?  Have you spotted a possible sagging roof, cracks in a wall, or does the chimney look off centre, is able to introduce you to Building and Structural Surveyors who can investigate the issues and where necessary take the necessary action.

What to do. Get quotes and contacts to cover each of these aspects, by clicking on the links above. Tell us what you need, and we will find you your property expert. Once completed, the list of property experts and quotes will be displayed and a further copy also sent to your email address.

The response will be fast!  Your estimate report will be accompanied by the contact details for each of the property experts listed. This then allows you to contact them directly to discuss the further details of your requirements and find out more about how they will help you. If you have a more detailed enquiry, please email

All of the above information is for guidance only, it is not to be considered property advice. If you are considering instructing any property expert after getting their information from this website then you should make further checks making sure that they have adequate qualifications, experience and insurance.

Contracts entered into are between the Client and the individual member firm. acts as the introducer only.
Home | Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | FAQ

© & GSICorp MMXI. All Rights Reserved. All Trademarks Acknowledged. Design by Guy Somerville, GSI New Media